Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Wicked Whimsies?
Please visit our Location Page.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes: Visa, Master Card, and Discover
- Are there restrooms available?
Yes, there is a portable restroom available on site.
- Do you offer concessions?
Yes, we offer soda, hot chocolate, popcorn, and other various snacks.
Parking is free and located in the front and on the side of the building of the community center.
- Is this for children?
We strongly recommend that our guests are at least 12 years of age or older. We are NOT an attraction geared toward small children. However, we do have a day that we open our trail to smaller children. (See our Lil’ Whimsies tab on our home page.) We do not offer a price difference based on age.
- How scary is your Haunted Trail?
Our attraction can be intense at times; there is also the use of gore and violence within various scenes.
- Do I get a refund if I get scared?
It is our job to scare you. If you feel you are too scared to continue, you may place your hands on top of your head and this will alert a staff member that you need to find the closest exit. We do not give refunds for doing our job to the best of our ability.
- Does the haunt ever close due to bad weather?
Yes, if significant rainfall occurs or unusually high speed winds we will close the attraction. This is a safety precaution for you and our volunteers. We will post on our facebook page and Twitter profile as soon as a decision is made.
- What if I pre-purchased tickets for a night that is cancelled due to bad weather?
If you pre-purchased your tickets on-line, and the haunt is closed due to weather we will honor your tickets for another night. Please email us at: Whimsyacres@gmail.com and let us know when this occurs and what night you plan on attending.
- What happens if I get caught breaking a rule?
You will be escorted out, regardless of which rule was broken. Guest and staff safety is our main concern.
- Can I take pictures or video the haunt?
Yes, you may take pictures or video before entering the forest or after exiting the forest. Photography and video is NOT PERMITTED inside the forest.
- What happens if we are line when you close?
Our ticket booth closes at 10:30pm sharp. If you have purchased your ticket by the time our ticket booth closes you will go through the attraction.
- Can I smoke at the haunt?
You may smoke before entering our cue line and after exiting the forest. There is absolutely NO SMOKING inside the forest. You will be escorted out if you smoke or light any flame in the forest.
- What should I leave in my car?
Please do not bring weapons of any kind, cell phones, flashlights, penlights, laser pointers, and video recording devices into the forest. You will most likely lose them and we are not responsible for ANY lost or damaged items.
- Absolutely no Smoking in line or in the forest
- No alcohol or drug use at any time or anywhere
- No weapons of any kind
- No foul language any time or anywhere.
- No Pets
- No Flashlights
- Stay on the path
- Do NOT touch the creatures or their belongings.
- Cameras and Video cameras are not allowed inside the forest.
- No cell phone use in the forest.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone we feel would be a danger to our other guests or staff.
- We are not responsible for ANY lost or damaged items.
- You will experience loud noises, fog, strobe lights, long periods of darkness, uneven surfaces, and tight spaces. So yes be prepared to scream!
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS!
Please be aware that if you suffer from asthma, have heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem, or are pregnant you will be entering at your own risk. You will not be allowed to enter the haunt if you are under the influence of drugs or are intoxicated. You assume all risks when entering into our haunted attraction.